Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Evening Omelette

We called this the Monday Evening Omelette because Daddy wasn't here and it was Monday and we were having it for dinner.

Mom already made dinner but it was disgusting--she thought so, too--so we decided to make an omelette because I'm a great omelette chef. About her dinner, Mom said, "Even good chefs mess up a meal every now and then." The pork chops were too chewy to eat. We used the salad Mom made for our dinner; it was good in the omelette but it was bad by itself because it had too much vinegar in the salad dressing.

This is the mixture of my omelette. All the green stuff is parsley and chives. Mmmm.

The silver blur in the middle of the picture is me whisking the eggs with a fork.

This is the salad that we added to our omelette.

I cut the cheese and put it into a grater.

The bread is the best part. The cheese is, too.

I am pouring the eggs into the pan now. The eggs are in mid-air.

This omelette smelled like hot, melting cheese.

Those two pieces of bread that are sticking out of the omelette look like
a leg and an arm.
 '
The omelette was fantastic. Ollie was too busy watching TV to eat it.
Besides, he ate all his soup and my soup too from the dinner Mommy made.
I LOVE THESE PICTURES!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures, too! You certainly rescued your mom's meal. In my mind, I can imagine how it tasted. Yum!

    ReplyDelete