Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Beachy Peachy

Mom helped me get my omelette going by cracking
eggs for me. We were all hungry!

I cut up colby-and-mozzarella cheesesticks for the omelettes.


Here are our ingredients. Peach salsa. Cheesesticks. Sauteed zucchini and onions.
Butter (for the pan). And eggs.

I'm at the beach house, getting ready to pour eggs into
a hot pan. 

The zucchini and onions were left over from dinner last night.
Then I added cheese and peach salsa.

My mom's favorite salsa from Trader Joe's.
My mom didn't take any pictures of us eating our omelettes because we were all so hungry and we ate them right up without taking any pictures. Gramma B named this omelette "The Beachy Peachy" because we ate it at Emerald Island on our vacation and it had yummy peach salsa in it. It was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment