Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas in New Bern Omelette

I went outside Gramma B's house to pick some herbs like rosemary, chives,
and parsley. I love Gramma B's back yard because it's got lots of herbs and
vegetables like the mustard greens I was eating this time.

I like Gramma B's whisk because you don't have to whisk
with your arm.

I added the herbs into the eggs and then I put them
into the oiled pan.

Now I'm putting the eggs into the oiled pan. I liked Gramma B's omelette pan
because the omelette slides off easily.

I'm adding some cheese to the omelette.

I am now flipping the omellete. Ollie and Mommy are just goofing off in the
background.

This is Ollie getting ready to eat his omelette. He wanted some yogurt, too.

I am serving breakfast to my family.

I am thinking about just food in this picture.


After breakfast, I cleared the table.`

No comments:

Post a Comment