Monday, December 26, 2011

Black Mountain "Western" Omelette

I'm cracking eggs, and I'm at Nanny and Papa's house.

I've got a band-aid over my eye because my brother hit me in the head
with a toy made out of metal. 

Our ingredients are chopped onion, chopped cherry tomatoes, shredded
jack cheese, chopped green pepper, and diced ham.

I'm adding salt and pepper.

Ollie is whisking the eggs. I am going to teach him to
be an omelette chef like me.

Nanny's idea was to make two omelettes at the same time so that it would
be quicker and so that everyone's omelette would be hot when we sat down
to eat.

We are getting ready to eat our omelettes. Nanny  made toast to go
with our breakfast. I love Nanny's house because I get to spend time
with my family almost every day when I'm there.

1 comment:

  1. Western omelette, western North Carolina...coincidence or intentional naming?

    ReplyDelete