Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Peacemaker

Daddy decided to name this omelette The Peacemaker because the ingredients don't look like they go together, but when you eat them, they do. The ingredients are artichoke hearts, grated extra sharp cheddar cheese, salsa, and dill.  And eggs.

I was so hungry today that I almost didn't have enough energy make the omelettes. I was like, "Gimme some cheddar! Gimme some cheddar!" when I was grating the cheese. And I could not wait for those omelettes to be done. When they were finally done, I dove in. So did Ollie and Mom and Dad.

We spilled some egg down the front of the stove and onto the floor, but my cat Skippy licked it up.





2 comments:

  1. That sounds really yummy! I'm so sorry we couldn't stay this morning. Maybe sometime you can make omelets at our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That omelette must have been super delicious. I can see that you didn't leave a smidgeon on your plate. Cheddar is my favorite cheese. You're my favorite boy!

    ReplyDelete